The perfect recipe for those of you in need for a bite and only a microwave in sight.
[recipe title=”Fitness Garlic Bread” servings=”1″ time=”4 minutes” difficulty=”super easy”]
This recipe can be adapted to all kind of tastes – and the garlic bread version easily becomes either a plain bun (only seasoned with salt) or even mediterranean (with chopped dried tomatoes or oregano) – feel free to get creative.
- 1 egg white (large)
- 3 tsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk/ milk
- cooking spray or vegetable oil for your mug
- garlic powder (optional)
- Spray your favourite coffee mug with cooking spray or line the mug with your oil of choice.
- Mix all wet and dry ingredients in the mug and stir very well with a fork until the batter is smooth.
- Microwave the batter for 2 minutes at high.
- Serve with butter (spray) or toast in your toaster/ toaster oven if you like it more on the crispy side.